katzer22

Sunday, March 18, 2007


On a day like today, I am religious. Not just spiritually guided, I'm begging for some help.G*d help me. Help me through this time until the boys become reasonable people. Give me the strength to remain a mature adult when they scream at me all day. Let me have the right answer some of the time. Make salads taste better so that I don't turn to chips and sweets for comfort. Help me not to lose my sh*t the next time they empty the cupboards of toys and drawers of all their contents after I have just put everything away. Again. I am grateful for my children, for every moment, for their quirks and their brilliance. Today, I am also grateful for their bedtime.

1 Comments:

At 2:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What doesn't kill us makes us stronger :) Hang in there

 

Post a Comment

<< Home